We’ve set the date for the spring Reading Challenge meeting:
Monday, May 9th 5:00-6:00 PM, at the Library!
We’ll be meeting in the Community Room, unless it is nice outside in the courtyard. If you’d prefer to zoom in, here is the link:
Topic: Reading Challenge Group
Time: May 9, 2022 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 0077 6243 / Passcode: 757888
What have you read from the categories below? Come let us know!
- Read a “Best _ of the year” book (any topic/year).
- Read a biography.
- Read a book dealing with the tensions of injustice.
- Read a book from a genre you normally avoid.
- Read a book that has something to do with books.
- Read a book that presents a spiritual journey.
- Read a book whose author is not from North America or Europe
- Read a book whose movie or TV adaptation you’ve seen (but haven’t read the book).
- Read a book written by an indigenous person.
- Read a book written by or about a LGBTQ experience.
- Read a book written by someone you know.
- Read a coffee table book.
- Read a cook book (or a book about cooking).
- Read a historical book — fiction or nonfiction.
- Read a natural history book about any topic.
- Read a new-to-you literary magazine (print or digital).
- Read a retelling of a classic of the canon, fairy tale, folklore, or myth.
- Read an adventure story.
- Read any book from the Women’s Prize shortlist/longlist/winner list.